Digerati Project Manager
Digerati – Interactive
The Interactive Project Manager leads projects on our Digerati Team to provide world-class infrastructure, support, and applications for Life.Church staff, volunteers, and attenders.
You didn’t choose a career in tech because you want to maintain the status quo—you chose it because you’re an innovator. When people around you are content to merely point out problems, you don’t stop until you find solutions better than the ones they hope for. And you won’t settle for using your creativity to do anything less than change the world. Life.Church is where your talents and passions meet. We’re a team of collaborators who challenge each other, push each other, and encourage each other to succeed. Are you ready to be a part of what God is doing here?
The Life.Church Digerati Team is looking for a freakishly talented and insanely passionate Jesus-follower who wants to change the world by supporting those on the front lines of ministry. The Interactive Project Manager leads projects that provide world-class infrastructure, support, and applications for our staff, volunteers, and attenders. These projects help to further mission and change the world one server request at a time.
Sound like you? Then grab a seat on this rocket ship while you can. Destination is unknown; adventure and life-change are guaranteed.
- Forward-thinking and enjoy pushing the envelope
- Able to hold your own in a conversation about software development tactics
- Known for your ability to detect problems and provide resolutions
- An exceptional oral and written communicator
- Laser-focused on the details
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
You will be:
- Managing the planning and execution of software development projects
- Inspiring developers, both inside and outside of our team, to complete projects
- Gathering estimates for tasks and features, scheduling deliverables, and tracking work against committed timelines
- Ensuring project deliverables meet requirements and are clearly understood by the developers
- Working with team members across the organization to develop elements for new projects
- Prioritizing project budgets like it’s your last $5
We'd love to know if you know:
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and all sorts of PM methodologies
- JIRA, Confluence, and all things Atlassian
- Great web UX/UI standards—you like things to function seamlessly, but you also want them to look pretty
- All about the latest software startups to emerge from Silicon Valley
Would rock if you:
- Have experience successfully managing projects with multiple developers
- Are excited to work in a fun, casual atmosphere where everyone takes the mission very seriously, but no one takes themselves too seriously
Remote work is unavailable for this position. This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.