Creative Media – Creative Production
Did you ever think God could use your talents or experience at a church? Many of us felt the same way you feel now—we had God-given skills and a passion to serve Him, but no idea that those skills and passions could intersect right here, right now, at Life.Church. But God doesn’t work within our parameters. He creates opportunities we could have never imagined, but it’s up to us to embrace His plan. Where you come from matters, sure—but when you bring your skills to Life.Church, there’s no telling where God could take your future.
The Life.Church Creative Media Group is looking for a full-time Audio Engineer to ensure quality post-production audio in all our video projects. We create content that helps people find a relationship with Christ, so we need someone who won’t settle for anything less than excellence on every project they’re part of. Does the sound of a mic rustling inside a shirt make you shudder? Do you get giddy like Christmas morning about the release of a new plug-in? If so, keep reading.
- A stickler for excellence with an impeccable ear for perfect sound quality
- Incredibly organized—you make sure everything is in its place
- A champion of collaboration who loves working as part of a team
- Experienced in recording, mixing, and mastering audio
- Comfortable in a studio setting using ProTools and Adobe Creative Cloud, and you also know your way around a production set
- Mix and master audio recorded in the field for edited video projects
- Record voiceovers in studio
- Provide technical advice and training for filmmakers on how to record and produce better audio
- Edit and clean up audio as needed
- Be the resident sound guru
For bonus points, you:
- Enjoy collaborating on a variety of projects, large and small
- Know that “audio” refers to more than music
- Love listening to people talk about their craft as much as you love talking about your own
- Have strong opinions on the greatest albums of all time
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.