IT Support Specialist
Digerati – Information Technology
The IT Support Specialist provides excellent service to Life.Church staff and ministries by diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving technical issues.
You didn’t choose a career in tech because you want to maintain the status quo—you chose it because you’re an innovator. When people around you are content to merely point out problems, you don’t stop until you find solutions better than the ones they hope for. And you won’t settle for using your creativity to do anything less than change the world. Life.Church is where your talents and passions meet. We’re a team of collaborators who challenge each other, push each other, and encourage each other to succeed.
Life.Church embraces the use of technology in the church and is always looking for ways to improve the systems and programs that help share God’s love with the world. The IT Support team works to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical support issues for Life.Church staff and ministries. We are looking for a customer service guru who knows their way around Windows and Apple applications. If serving others fills your tank, you might be right for this position. Keep reading for more details!
- An outstanding verbal and written communicator and a problem-solving genius
- Great at simplifying complicated issues and creating training resources
- Enjoy working in a team environment and want to help those around you
- Proactive, flexible, and effective at prioritizing tasks
- Have experience supporting both Mac and Windows platforms, as well as a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other software such as Dropbox, Dialpad, and video conferencing
- Receive and analyze end-user feedback to determine the appropriate course of action
- Learn new applications and stay up-to-date on technology trends
- Provide excellent customer service to Life.Church staff and volunteers
- Monitor the support desk system and respond quickly to new requests
The cherry on top:
- Has had previous IT experience including working support desk
- Are an A+, MSCE, and/or Apple Certified Technician
- Can hold a conversation using music lyrics