LifeKids – Campus LifeKids
When you ask us what we do at Life.Church, you won’t just get a job description; you’ll hear a story. We are passionate about using our talents for God’s purposes and that’s why we’ve dedicated our careers to a ministry, not just a job title. We have the privilege of leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. As we do, we strive to be risk-taking, irrationally generous, spiritual contributors who laugh hard and honor God with integrity. Do you want to join us?
LifeKids, the children’s ministry of Life.Church, provides relevant, age-appropriate learning and connection opportunities for kids birth to 5th grade. LifeKids is dedicated to partnering with parents to help raise children to have a strong relationship with Christ. A large base of volunteers provides ministries for kids during regular adult worship experiences.
If you find yourself entranced by Phineas and Ferb and are fluent in parent-talk, keep reading for more details.
- Can learn quickly and handle the flexibility of working in a fast-paced and unpredictable environment
- Able to connect quickly with people and communicate your passion to inspire and inform possible volunteers
- Passionate about valuing people and helping them discover their gifts and talents
- Identify potential LifeKids volunteers and cast vision, values, and culture for the volunteer team
- Meet and exceed the required number of volunteers for LifeKids during all weekend and mid-week experiences
- Facilitate and coordinate the training, orientation, and monitoring of LifeKids volunteers
- Plan all volunteer appreciation events, efforts, and correspondence
- Execute administrative tasks related to the Volunteer Application including background check and references for all new LifeKids volunteers
The cherry on top:
- Keep calm and in control in the midst of perceived chaos
- Have a threatening dodge ball nickname
- Are comfortable with defending your favorite Star Wars episode