LifeKids – Campus LifeKids
A drive to see people come to know Christ? You’ve got it. A heart to serve? Check. A positive attitude? You bet. A place to nurture your skills, passions, and talents as you lead others to become fully devoted followers of Christ? That’s where we come in. When you join the Life.Church staff at one of our locations, you won’t be just a new hire—you’ll be a leader we can’t wait to empower, a learner we can’t wait to teach, and a follower of Christ we can’t wait to grow alongside. Are you ready to bring your skills to life at Life.Church?
LifeKids, the children’s ministry of Life.Church, provides relevant, age-appropriate learning and connection opportunities for kids birth to 5th grade. LifeKids is dedicated to partnering with parents to help raise children to have a strong relationship with Christ. A large base of volunteers provides ministries for kids during regular adult worship experiences.
If you find yourself entranced by Phineas and Ferb and are fluent in parent-talk, keep reading for more details.
- Can learn quickly and handle the flexibility of working in a fast-paced and unpredictable environment
- Able to connect quickly with people and communicate your passion to inspire and inform possible volunteers
- Passionate about valuing people and helping them discover their gifts and talents
- Identify potential LifeKids volunteers and cast vision, values, and culture for the volunteer team
- Meet and exceed the required number of volunteers for LifeKids during all weekend and mid-week experiences
- Facilitate and coordinate the training, orientation, and monitoring of LifeKids volunteers
- Plan all volunteer appreciation events, efforts, and correspondence
- Execute administrative tasks related to the Volunteer Application including background check and references for all new LifeKids volunteers
The cherry on top:
- Keep calm and in control in the midst of perceived chaos
- Have a threatening dodge ball nickname
- Are comfortable with defending your favorite Star Wars episode