Bible Labs Product Designer
Digerati – Bible Labs
With technology rapidly changing, Bible Labs recognizes the opportunity to make the most of this moment in history and discover new ways to help people engage with God’s Word. We’re seeking a digital Product Designer to join our small, collaborative team responsible for the creation of new products and technologies.
The Bible Labs Product Designer will work to find solutions to many challenging projects and abstract problems. The ideal candidate will be tuned in to current and future industry trends but eager to carve new paths. The Bible Labs Product Designer will establish a design presence within our internal engineering teams, and help build out and lead a team around them as the group continues to grow.
The apps you could develop as the Bible Labs Product Designer will have the potential to change millions of lives around the world. Are you ready to dedicate your life and career to a calling bigger than yourself? If so, keep reading.
- Passionate about the global impact of Bible engagement
- Willing to do whatever it takes to help your team be successful
- Comfortable with ambiguity, shifting deadlines, and the iterative design process
- Able to drive a project from a simple idea to a finished product
- Gifted in graphic design, typography, photography, and motion graphics with great taste and aesthetic sensibility
- A clear and concise communicator with strong time management, organization, teamwork, leadership, and presentation skills
- Always considering the end-to-end user experience
- Quickly brainstorm and prototype new application and feature ideas
- Deliver polished comps, flows, and assets to team members
- Rapidly think through and distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions
- Work closely with the YouVersion design and engineering teams
- Take ownership of projects and oversee them with minimal direction
- Operate swiftly, learn from failures, and iterate during the process from communicating ideas to proof of concept
- Follow through on both large and small projects, even beyond their delivery
- 5-7 years of experience in human interaction sociology, psychology, interaction design, visual design, or equivalent
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative, prototyping in Principle, or equivalent
- A proven ability to design and ship high-quality software products
- Past work in mentoring, with a desire to elevate others
The cherry on top:
- Be part of a team that cares about you, your personal growth, and professional development
About Bible Labs
Since YouVersion launched the Bible App in 2008, millions of people have used the app from every country, in hundreds of languages and spend over 100 billion minutes engaging in God’s Word. It has truly been a remarkable work that God has done, we believe it is just the beginning. With technology rapidly changing, Bible Labs recognizes the opportunity to make the most of this moment in history and discover new ways to help people engage with God’s Word.
This position is located at the Life.Church/YouVersion Central Offices in Edmond, Oklahoma. We encourage you to submit strong examples.