Director of Infrastructure
Edmond, OK /
Digital Technology – Information Technology /
The Life.Church Director of Infrastructure will set and maintain the organizational software budget, assess infrastructure needs, and provide upper-level software support with excellence.
You’re a leader. You know God has given you the talents and skills it takes to lead people, and you’re looking for the right place to use your gifts and chase your passion to see people come to know Christ. So, why could Life.Church be the right place to bring your skills to life? Because we’re not looking for employees to hire, we’re looking for leaders to empower. We’re not looking for role players, we’re looking for game-changers. And we might be looking for you.
The Life.Church Information Technology Team leads behind the scenes to equip Life.Church with the connectivity and software resources to fulfill our mission and connect even more people to Jesus. We’re looking for a Director of Infrastructure who will be responsible for the vision and leadership of our Infrastructure Team. Do you work love working with others to accomplish amazing things with technology? Do you look for new ways to innovate? Does using technology in the local Church get you excited? Then by all means, don’t stop reading here!
You'll fit right in if you are:
- Passionate about giving others the opportunity to serve using their gifts in technology
- A self-motivated leader with the ability to make independent decisions and problem solve with innovation
- Effective at multi-tasking and time management to meet strict deadlines while remaining flexible and open to change
- An excellent written and oral communicator who can clearly explain complicated processes while fostering partnerships
- Able to identify, implement, and cast vision for new technologies to meet growth demands of the organization
- A strong leader who is excited about the prospect of developing others
You'll work well if you:
- Lead collaboration efforts with a variety of leaders in the organization, which spans hundreds of employees and locations in several states
- Set and maintain the organizational software budget with excellence
- Continually asses organizational data to detect software and infrastructure concerns
- Provide upper-level software support in the organization as needed
You'll have fun if you:
- Have a heart for people, but a killer Nerf gun instinct
- Use ‘90s movie quotes to frame your strategy for changing the world
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.