Edmond, OK /
Creative Media – Graphic Design /
The Graphic Designer will collaborate with the Creative Media Group and other Central and campus teams to plan and execute effective designs that help people engage with and live out our mission.
Did you ever think God could use your talent at a church? We might not see how that’s possible, but God doesn’t work within our parameters. He creates opportunities we never could have imagined, but it’s up to us to embrace His plan. Your God-given skills and passion to serve Him could intersect right here, right now. When you bring your skills to Life.Church, there’s no telling where God could take your future.
Within the Creative Media Group, we believe your talents aren’t just artistry. They’re ministry. As a Graphic Designer at Life.Church, you’ll be part of a group of creatives responsible for project management, asset distribution, filmmaking, production, content development, design, photography, and much more. We’re looking for someone who loves collaboration, has a passion for visual communication, and dreams of building the local church with their design abilities.
Do you literally judge books by their cover? Do you grocery shop based on which products use the best typefaces? Do you think design can change the world? If you do, then continue reading for more details.
- You don’t just like collaboration—you love it, because you know you’re a better designer when you’re part of a strong team
- Your top-notch written and verbal communication skills come in handy when you present a design proposal to a room of people who don’t speak“design”
- You’re always looking to improve your skillset, so you crave feedback knowing that it makes you a better artist
- You don’t miss deadlines and work well within constraints
- You’re a problem-solver and stay incredibly positive in the face of uncertainty
- Have an intimate knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud products (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Work with stakeholders to design digital and print pieces for a wide variety of ministry promotions, from message series to kids content to campus signage
- Brainstorm and execute design strategies for new campaigns, and work within the vision of existing brands
The cherry on top:
- Adobe CC keyboard shortcuts are muscle memory
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- 3-5 years experience in graphic design
Please include a creative portfolio or a link to your past work when you submit your application.
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.