Associate Youth Pastor
United States /
Youth – Campus Youth /
The Associate Youth Pastor will develop and inspire adult volunteers and students to become leaders in their church and their community, as well as oversee weekly student worship experiences.
You’re a leader. You know God has given you the talents and skills it takes to lead people, and you’re looking for the right place to use your gifts and chase your passion to see people come to know Christ. So, why could Life.Church be the right place to bring your skills to life? Because we’re not looking for employees to hire, we’re looking for leaders to empower. We’re not looking for role players, we’re looking for game-changers. And we might be looking for you.
The Life.Church Switch ministry is devoted to leading students in 6th-12th grade to become fully devoted followers of Christ. By teaching truth through God’s Word and being culturally relevant, staff and volunteer leaders develop relationships with students during weekly experiences, small groups, and serving opportunities.
We are currently looking for a talented Associate Youth Pastor to grow with us. If you naturally connect with adult leaders and students and you’re passionate about influencing them in taking next steps in their spiritual growth – like beginning a relationship with Jesus, serving, inviting, giving, engaging in God’s Word, and leading, this could be the role for you – keep reading!
Who you are:
- At your best when you are leading and working with a team
- Knowledgeable in student ministries
- Experienced in developing and motivating adults and students to become leaders
- Willing to relocate to a new campus location if necessary
- Awesome at communicating and relating to others, especially young people and their parents
What you’ll do:
- Build a relational youth ministry team
- Identify, train, and inspire adult volunteers and student leaders
- Oversee weekly student worship experiences that include many technical components and a live band
- Taking initiative by seeking understanding and opportunities to grow in leadership of Switch ministry
For bonus points:
- You are highly competitive (dodgeball skills are a must!)
- You can name the current top five most popular songs, movies, and television shows
- You have a proven track record in growing a team of people and inspiring them to action to achieve a common goal
- You can appreciate different types of humor and have an excellent “pity laugh”
When you join the Life.Church team, our prayer is that your family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be larger. And while the biggest perk to working at Life.Church is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you'll find that's not the only benefit we offer:
Flexible paid time off
Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
Generous employer 401K contribution match
Casual dress code
Professional development funds