Visual Content Creator
Creative Media – Global Arts /
The Visual Content Creator for the Global Arts Team will be a key contributor in crafting visually compelling content that reflects the creative expression of Life.Church and Life.Church Worship. This position will be responsible for producing a wide range of visual content for various platforms, audiences, and purposes. The Visual Content Creator’s work will involve using different mediums, such as images, videos, animations, graphics, and more, to convey messages, tell stories, and engage audiences.
At Life.Church, we exist to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. It’s been our mission since 1996 and has guided us every day. Leading people isn’t just an expectation; it’s a necessity. It’s a cornerstone of our culture. That's why we’re always seeking leaders—leaders like you—to bring your skills to life. We are one church meeting in multiple locations, and we want to help you become the person God made you to be.
The Global Arts Team is commissioned to steward the flagship experience and content that reflect the creative expression of Life.Church and Life.Church Worship to our top-of-funnel audiences. Through innovative visual products, storytelling, and experiences, our aim is to connect people to the heart of God and lead them to become more fully devoted followers of Christ.
What You’ll Do
- Conceptualize, outline, shoot, and edit various video and digital content, maintaining the highest standards that are consistent with the voice of Life.Church and Life.Church Worship.
- Collaborate closely with Global Arts Directors, Production Managers, and other team members to bring concepts to life while aligning with the overall creative vision.
- Create content suitable for multiple platforms, adapting storytelling approaches to each channel's unique requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and creative technologies, incorporating innovative techniques into visual content.
- Contribute to the ideation process, offering creative solutions and innovative ideas for content creation.
- Work within an Agile environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously, communicating effectively, and meeting tight deadlines.
- Assist in selecting and coordinating locations, props, and talent for shoots as needed.
- Collaborate with the Production Managers to ensure efficient workflows and seamless production processes.
- Maintain an organized digital asset library and follow best practices for file organization and archiving.
Skills Needed to Succeed
- Proficiency in video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve, etc.) and graphic design tools (Adobe Creative Suite). Motion Design experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to translate concepts into visually compelling content.
- Strong understanding of visual storytelling techniques, camera operation, lighting, and sound design.
- Creative mindset with the ability to innovate and adapt to a variety of mainstream video styles and genres.
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for maintaining high-quality standards.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to collaborate within cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated with the capacity to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Portfolio showcasing a diverse range of video and digital content projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Video Production, Digital Media, Visual Arts, Mass Communications, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in video production, digital content creation, or related roles.
Benefits We Offer
- Paid parental leave, including maternity, paternity, and adoption leave.
- Generous employer-paid leave for the use of vacation, sick time, and other qualifying reasons.
- Innovative and comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance that provides team members with useful resources and savings to navigate their holistic health.
- Life insurance policy provided for all staff members at 2x annual salary at no cost. Additional life insurance coverage is available to purchase.
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability is covered at 100% for full-time qualified staff members.
- Comprehensive wellness and mental health benefits allow staff to proactively invest in their physical and emotional health.
- Generous 401(k) retirement plan allowing a team member to have up to 12.5% (including employee contribution, employer match, and employer discretionary contribution) contributed into their account in their first year. It doesn’t stop there—the more years on staff, the greater the investment!
- $160 annually in development dollars for team members to invest in their professional growth.
- Casual dress and work environment.
- Flexible work schedule.
- And much more!
Our Beliefs, Culture, and Commitment to Diversity
At Life.Church, every staff member, and intern is a minister and is expected to engage in the church's ministry fully. We consider ministry readiness and an individual’s capacity to represent Life.Church’s beliefs as a minister during the selection process for all staff and intern positions. An essential function within every position held by a staff member or intern at Life.Church is to uphold and represent the beliefs of Life.Church. Learn more about what we believe at Life.Church.
While we unite around our mission, we know unity doesn’t mean uniformity. Our calling is too great, and our mission is too important not to be intentional about strengthening our team through diversity. We know that diverse perspectives in race, ethnicity, background, age, and gender are essential to reaching the world for Christ. To learn more about how we strengthen our team through diversity, visit our careers page.
All data collected in our application process, from resume collection to application questions, is used for recruitment purposes only.