StaffKids Teacher: Part-Time
Human Resources – StaffKids
At Life.Church, we’ve devoted ourselves to the same mission for over two decades: leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. That’s why we don’t just hire employees—we empower leaders. Leaders who are ready to do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Christ. Leaders who laugh hard, loud, and often. Leaders who always bring their best, because our mission is too important to settle for anything less!
The StaffKids Team is dedicated to providing excellent childcare for Life.Church staff members in the Oklahoma City metro area. We work with some of the greatest kiddos on the planet, and we’re looking for the best childcare professionals to care for them and make strong, meaningful connections with their parents. If you can sing the entire Trolls soundtrack or claim Baby Shark as your favorite animal, read on for more details.
We'll smile if you are:
- Passionate about partnering with parents as we help lead their children to become fully devoted followers of Christ
- Someone with a high level of patience who also has good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment while also caring for the basic needs of children
- Collaborate with other teachers using a wide range of methods to teach basic skills such as color, shape, letter, and number recognition; fine and gross motor skills; and social-emotional skills
- Be responsible for maintaining communication with parents regarding the daily activities and progress of their children
- Attend staff training sessions, parent-teacher conferences, and quarterly team meetings
- Be responsible for staying current on annual DHS training requirements
We'll high-five you if:
- You know the difference between Master Chief and a Master Teacher
- You’re a nap-time ninja who can convince even the most stubborn child to rest
- You don’t flinch when you’re faced with the boogiest boogers or the most mysterious wet spots