United States /
Youth – Campus Youth /
The Youth Pastor will develop and inspire adult volunteers and students to become leaders in their church and their community, as well as oversee weekly student worship experiences.
When you join the Life.Church staff at one of our locations, you won’t be just a new hire—you’ll be a leader we can’t wait to empower, a learner we can’t wait to teach, and a follower of Christ we can’t wait to grow alongside. Are you ready to bring your skills to life at Life.Church?
The Life.Church Switch ministry is devoted to leading students in 6th-12th grade to become fully devoted followers of Christ. By teaching truth through God’s Word and being culturally relevant, staff and volunteer leaders develop relationships with students during weekly experiences, small groups, and serving opportunities.
We are currently looking for a talented Youth Pastor to grow with us. If you naturally connect with adult leaders and students and you’re passionate about leading well, casting vision, and keeping the culture among your sphere of influence, check out what it will take to lead others to Christ as a Life.Church Youth Pastor:
Who you are:
- Knowledgeable in student ministries with at least two years of experience
- Experienced in developing and motivating adults and students to become leaders
- Willing to relocate to a new campus location if necessary
- Awesome at communicating and relating to others, especially young people and their parents
What you'll do:
- Build a relational youth ministry team
- Identify, train, and inspire adult volunteers and student leaders
- Oversee weekly student worship experiences that include many technical components and a live band
- Be a team player who collaborates with all ministries during weekend experiences
For bonus points:
- You're highly competitive (dodgeball skills a must)
- You can name the current top five most popular songs, movies, and television shows
- You have a proven track record in growing a team of people and inspiring them to action to achieve a common goal
When you join the Life.Church team, our prayer is that your family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be larger. And while the biggest perk to working at Life.Church is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you'll find that's not the only benefit we offer:
Flexible paid time off
Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
Generous employer 401K contribution match
Casual dress code
Professional development funds
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Life.Church: www.life.church/careers. To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, please view the job description.