Church Online Writer
Church Online – Church Online
Did you ever think God could use your talents or experience at a church? Many of us felt the same way you feel now—we had God-given skills and a passion to serve Him, but no idea that those skills and passions could intersect right here, right now, at Life.Church. But God doesn’t work within our parameters. He creates opportunities we could have never imagined, but it’s up to us to embrace His plan. Where you come from matters, sure—but when you bring your skills to Life.Church, there’s no telling where God could take your future.
Life.Church Online is a community of people from all over the world experiencing God, connecting with each other, and growing like never before. Our ministry reaches millions of unique visitors every year with the good news of Jesus Christ. We’re looking for a full-time Church Online Writer who has a heart for online missions, a drive to write effective and inspiring communication, and a desire to work in a fun team atmosphere. If that’s you, then whip out your keyboard, open up your AP Stylebook, and check out the details below!
- A rockstar copywriter, editor, and proofreader who can spot a misplaced comma from a mile away
- Able to zoom in on details while keeping the big-picture strategy in mind
- Well-versed in the art of juggling tight deadlines while producing high-quality, super-engaging content
- Familiar with the ministry of Life.Church Online and passionate about our mission
- Living in or willing to relocate to the Oklahoma City metro area
- Writing content for email newsletters, social media posts, blog posts, and volunteer training in the Life.Church voice and with a solid understanding of our culture
- Ensuring consistent messaging and branding across all Life.Church Online communication
- Leading a team of volunteers to respond to incoming communication from the Life.Church Online community
- Using a conversational tone and pastoral heart to help our community grow spiritually
- Working with a fast-paced, energetic team and collaborating with other Central teams at Life.Church
It would rock if you:
- Are incredibly curious about other countries and cultures
- Have experience with HubSpot or other inbound marketing tools
- Thought about how you might have written this career posting as you were reading it
This position is located at our Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.