Director of Church Online Marketing & Communications
Church Online – Church Online
The Director of Church Online Marketing & Communications will lead our communication strategy for Church Online, driving ministry growth and leading others to Christ through digital platforms.
You’re a leader. You know God has given you the talents and skills it takes to lead people, and you’re looking for the right place to use your gifts and chase your passion to see people come to know Christ. So, why could Life.Church be the right place to bring your skills to life? Because we’re not looking for employees to hire, we’re looking for leaders to empower. We’re not looking for role players, we’re looking for game-changers. And we might be looking for you.
Life.Church Online is a community of people embracing technology to build community, all around the globe. With over 80 services each week at live.life.church and on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch, we welcome thousands of people from all over the world. Our team is passionate about helping them experience the love of Christ no matter where they are.
We’re looking for an experienced leader to own the Marketing and Communications strategy for Church Online. This person would get the opportunity to use their gifts and talents to drive ministry growth and, ultimately, life-change. We need a gifted individual with a passion for online ministry to join our team as we change the world for Christ, one click at a time. Sound like you? Read on for more details.
- A leader with experience in developing people and enjoy seeing others grow into leaders
- An entrepreneur and an independent self-starter
- A collaborator who works with others to make great ideas become a reality
- A digital native who lives life online and enjoys the thrill of expanding your network through meaningful relationships
- Work directly with the Church Online Pastor to execute the overall marketing and communications strategy for Church Online
- Reach hundreds of thousands of people each week from all over the world
- Create strategies to engage people from the top-of-funnel awareness to community engagement
- Lead a diverse team to create content for all communication channels, including emails, blog posts, and social media content
- Collaborate with the Data Analyst by using relevant data to help make strategic decisions
Would rock if:
- You have experience with CRMs and have some crazy CSS and HTML skills
- Cracking jokes is your love language
- You have a near-obsessive curiosity for other countries and cultures
- You’re always thinking about the best ways to serve others
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.