Human Resources Group Administrator
Human Resources – Human Resources
Did you ever think God could use your talents or experience at a church? Many of us felt the same way you feel now—we had God-given skills and a passion to serve Him, but no idea that those skills and passions could intersect right here, right now, at Life.Church. But God doesn’t work within our parameters. He creates opportunities we could have never imagined, but it’s up to us to embrace His plan. Where you come from matters, sure—but when you bring your skills to Life.Church, there’s no telling where God could take your future.
The Life.Church Human Resources Group is looking for a full-time Human Resources Group Administrator. Our team supports our staff, ensuring they are equipped to do the ministry they are called to do through resources, training, and guidance. If you’re self-motivated, collaborative, and have a desire to serve a team through your administrative strengths and influential leadership, keep reading!
What you will do:
- Support the Human Resources Group Leader through administrative tasks including email, calendar, reporting, analysis, and special projects
- Manage budgeting, reconciliation, forecasting, trend management, reporting, and expense management
- Coordinate Human Resources Group meetings and events, including travel
- Collaborate with Human Resources leaders to publish a quarterly newsletter
- Liaison between Human Resources and internal teams and/or external contractors
- Lead project management across teams, including dashboards, performance management application support, and intranet
What you need:
- Proven success in administrative and project management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Office 365, and Adobe Suite
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time management skills with attention to detail
- The ability to work with confidential information while keeping a high level of personal and professional integrity
- An openness to feedback and a desire for personal and professional growth
- Understands how to use data and dashboards for reporting and forecasting
- Experience working with budgeting and expense software
- Expertise in various business solutions like Tableau, Smartsheets, Slack, Workfront, Trello, 15Five, and Dropbox
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.