App UI/UX Designer
Digerati – Interactive
You’re not your job title. You’re not your salary. You’re not a parking spot with your name on it. You’re a child of God, and you’re called to be His hands and feet no matter where you are or what you’re doing. That’s why, if you pursue a career at Life.Church, you’re going to be part of a ministry that’s filled with people who are passionate. Passionate about serving. Passionate about giving. Passionate about leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. If you think Life.Church is where your skills and passions could intersect, this could be the job posting you’ve been looking for.
The Life.Church Digerati Interactive Product team is looking for a freakishly talented and insanely passionate Jesus-follower who wants to change the world by supporting those on the front lines of ministry. The UI/UX Designer will contribute to our growing collection of Life.Church applications.
If you are excited about leveraging technology to help reach people for Christ, keep reading for the details.
- A highly motivated self-starter who loves a challenge and comes to the table with solutions
- Always thinking, "Can we make that easier to use?"
- The type of person who thrives in a team environment
- A creative designer who enjoys living on the edge of innovation
- Constantly noticing areas of improvement within applications you use every day
You will be:
- Responsible for the design of web and mobile applications within the Life.Church product portfolio
- Creatively mixing Life.Church brand guidelines, platform standards, and user expectations to create beautifully simple designs
- Working closely with project managers and developers to develop product style guides
- Evaluating, defining, and influencing the user experience across Life.Church products
- Collaborating with leadership, other designers, and key stakeholders on UX requirements
- Balancing the ability to bring the future to life while maintaining design excellence in the present
You know well:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Converting beautiful designs to HTML/CSS
- Interaction models, wireframe, and user flows
It would rock if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Are a networker and enjoy connecting with others
- Have a broad sense of humor and a deep appreciation for the absurd
This is a full-time position located at our Central Support offices in Edmond, OK