App UI/UX Designer
Digerati – Interactive
The App UI/UX Designer will contribute to a growing collection of Life.Church mobile and web applications by evaluating, designing, and improving the user interface & experience across our product portfolio.
You’re not your job title. You’re not your salary. You’re not a parking spot with your name on it. You’re a child of God, and you’re called to be His hands and feet no matter where you are or what you’re doing. That’s why, if you pursue a career at Life.Church, you’re going to be part of a ministry that’s filled with people who are passionate. Passionate about serving. Passionate about giving. Passionate about leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. If you think Life.Church is where your skills and passions could intersect, this could be the job posting you’ve been looking for.
The Life.Church Digerati Interactive Product team is looking for an insanely talented and passionate Jesus-follower who wants to change the world by supporting those on the front lines of ministry.
If you are excited about leveraging technology to help reach people for Christ, keep reading for the details.
- A highly motivated self-starter who loves a challenge and comes to the table with solutions
- Always thinking, "Can we make that easier to use?"
- The type of person who thrives in a team environment
- A creative designer who enjoys living on the edge of innovation
- Constantly noticing areas of improvement within applications you use every day
You will be:
- Responsible for the design of web and mobile applications within the Life.Church product portfolio
- Creatively mixing Life.Church brand guidelines, platform standards, and user expectations to create beautifully simple designs
- Contributing to Life.Church's ever evolving product style guides and standards
- Creating, designing, influencing the user experience across Life.Church products
- Collaborating with leadership, other designers, and key stakeholders on UX requirements
- Balancing the ability to bring the future to life while maintaining design excellence in the present
You know well:
- Visual design principles: typography, color, gestalt, etc
- Interaction models, wireframes, user flows
- Creating interactive prototypes in Low and High Fidelity with any of the industry standard tools. We prefer Figma, but maybe you're into Sketch, Adobe XD, Framer X, Invision or one of the many others.
- How to design responsive web pages and sites with an understanding of the underlying HTML, CSS, JS, and data structures that make it work.
- Converting beautiful designs to HTML/CSS
It would rock if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or a few years experience in the field with a killer portfolio to prove your skills
- Are a collaborator and enjoy connecting with others
- Know your way around animation tools and have experience creating dynamic animated pages in web or app
- Have a broad sense of humor and love good food
- Know what "99% invisible" means
This is a full-time position located at our Central Support offices in Edmond, OK #ZR #CB