Digerati – Information Technology
The Data Engineer will design, develop, and maintain various pipelines to improve the quality and cycle time of data analytics in the organization.
Did you ever think God could use your talent at a church? We might not see how that’s possible, but God doesn’t work within our parameters. He creates opportunities we never could have imagined, but it’s up to us to embrace His plan. Your God-given skills and passion to serve Him could intersect right here, right now. When you bring your skills to Life.Church, there’s no telling where God could take your future.
Life.Church embraces the use of technology in the pursuit of this calling and is always looking for ways to improve the systems and programs that help share God’s love with the world. The Life.Church IT Team is looking for a Data Engineer who will improve the quality and reduce the cycle time of data analytics in the organization. Are you the type of person who processes life as one giant, highly complex SQL query? Continue reading to see if you might be the right fit for this role.
- Comfortable being known as a data nerd by all your friends
- Excited to work in a team environment and want to help those around you
- Experienced in ETL for data warehousing including cloud technologies
- Skilled in one or more scripting languages, such as Python, to consume data from APIs
- Willing to do whatever it takes to help your team be successful
- A wizard in SQL and at least one database platform, such as Google BigQuery or MSSQL
- Be part of a team who cares about you and your personal growth and development
- Ensure data architecture supports the requirements of the organization
- Design, develop, and maintain various data analytics pipelines from their conception to production and maintenance
- Automate and streamline the process to ingest third-party data into our data warehouse
- Employ a variety of coding languages and tools to ingest, integrate and model data
The cherry on top:
- You function as a software engineer but have a love for data analysis
- You develop strategies to win spontaneous Nerf wars