AVL Technical Coordinator
Edmond, OK /
Logistics – Technology /
The AVL Technical Coordinator assists campus teams in leveraging the latest technology in order to create engaging weekend worship experiences at physical Life.Church locations.
You’ve got skills. You’re motivated. You’ve got a passion to see people come to know Christ. All you’ve been missing is a place to put all of it together. Ministry might not have been the first stop on your road map, but if you’ve been praying to put your skills to work alongside a team of Kingdom-minded, sold-out, on-fire believers, we’ve got good news. Life.Church could be that place.
The Life.Church Tech Team is responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, and support for all audio, video, and lighting systems at our church. We’re looking for an entry-level AVL Technical Coordinator to serve and support all Life.Church locations in order to maximize the use of their AVL systems to create engaging worship experiences.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, lover of technology, and isn't afraid to get their hands dirty. If this sounds like your cup of tea, keep reading!
Who you are:
- Laser-precise when it comes to details with an eye for how they fit into the big picture
- Someone who makes to-do lists just to check things off
- A strategic and progressive thinker who seeks the best solutions to complex problems
- A team player who’s ready to roll up your sleeves and work alongside a team that’s hardwired to work hard
- Experienced in general audio, video, and lighting chops such as operational knowledge, rigging, system setup, etc.
- A person who holds a basic understanding of various technology standards like Artnet, Dante, Q-Sys, Ultrix, etc.
What you'll do:
- Review and respond to Central and Campus team questions and technical issues
- Coordinate and communicate resolutions
- Act as a technical resource for Campus teams to assist in technical troubleshooting
- Stay up-to-date on the latest tech trends by developing relationships with key vendors
For bonus points:
- You believe BBQ should be its own food group
- It's not uncommon for you to coil extension cords "over/under"
- You take a headlamp everywhere you go—and no, that's not odd
- You have experience in a tech-related field
When you join the Life.Church team, our prayer is that your family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be larger. And while the biggest perk to working at Life.Church is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you'll find that's not the only benefit we offer:
Flexible paid time off
Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
Generous employer 401K contribution match
Casual dress code
Professional development funds