Associate Host Team Pastor
Host Team – Campus Host Team
When you ask us what we do at Life.Church, you won’t just get a job description; you’ll hear a story. We are passionate about using our talents for God’s purposes and that’s why we’ve dedicated our careers to a ministry, not just a job title. We have the privilege of leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. As we do, we strive to be risk-taking, irrationally generous, spiritual contributors who laugh hard and honor God with integrity. Do you want to join us?
Life.Church is a place where everyone is welcome and the Host Team has a lot to do with that. At each campus, the Host Team creates a comfortable environment so people are open to hearing the truth of God’s Word. From the parking lot to the auditorium, volunteers make Life.Church feel like home to every person who walks through the doors.
Show us that smile and let your energy shine. We’re looking for Host Team Pastors to grow with us at Life.Church. Keep reading for more information.
- Passionate about the guest experience and enjoy creating “wow” moments for others
- An effective communicator with the ability to inspire a group to action and maintain their motivation over time
- Always finding smarter ways to work or better ways to accomplish a task
- At your best when you are leading and working with a team
- Great at seeing the potential in those around you and identifying leaders
- Help volunteers find the serving role that best matches their unique gifts and talents
- Create and use systems to schedule volunteers to serve and make sure they feel valued on a consistent basis
- Cast vision to a volunteer team clarifying expectations and unifying purpose across multiple modes of communication
- Pastor volunteers on the Host Team by caring deeply about their spiritual well-being and development
- Always bring your best because you know excellence honors God and inspires people