StaffKids School-Age Educator - Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, OK /
Staff Operations – StaffKids /
The School-Age Program Educator is a seasonal role that will facilitate an environment for children in kindergarten–8th grade that will allow them to focus on their assigned school work.
Position Type: Full-Time Seasonal (90 days) beginning August 24 with opportunity to remain permanent
Location: Life.Church Oklahoma City Location at 2001 NW 178th St, Edmond, OK 73012
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:00pm
Did you ever think God could use your talent at a church? We might not see how that’s possible, but God doesn’t work within our parameters. He creates opportunities we never could have imagined, but it’s up to us to embrace His plan. Your God-given skills and passion to serve Him could intersect right here, right now. When you bring your skills to Life.Church, there’s no telling where God could take your future.
The StaffKids Team at Life.Church is dedicated to providing child development and a fun learning environment for the children of Life.Church staff members. We work with some of the greatest kids and parents on the planet! The School-Age Program Educators will help our team expand StaffKids care to children from kindergarten to 8th grade. We’re looking for the best child development professionals to care for school-aged children in the classroom and make strong, meaningful connections with their parents. If you know the latest Fortnite dance or wear homemade friendship bracelets, read on for details!
- Passionate about partnering with parents as we help lead their children to become fully devoted followers of Christ
- A self-motivated problem-solver with excellent communication skills
- Excited to partner with parents and other School-Age Educators to encourage children in progressing towards educational, behavioral, and spiritual development
- Collaborate with classroom co-leaders to facilitate an environment for school-aged children that will allow them to focus on their assigned school work
- Maintain communication with parents regarding the daily activities of their children
- Attend staff training sessions and team meetings
- Be responsible for a safe and clean environment for children, physically and emotionally
- Maintain awareness and implement DHS requirements and regulations for childcare settings
We will high-five you if:
- TikTok is your jam
- Think superhero movies are life
- You have a current high score streak on Just Dance
This role is a full-time, seasonal position with the potential to remain permanent. This Central Staff role operates out of the Life.Church Oklahoma City location.