LifeKids – Campus LifeKids
When you become a Life.Church pastor, you’re not just taking a job. You’re taking back ground for the Kingdom. You’re embracing your leadership potential. You’re following God where only He can take you. When you become a Life.Church pastor, you’re doing more than just ministry. You’re becoming the person God is calling you to be. Are you ready to see what God has in store for you?
The LifeKids Pastor will work with the Campus Pastor to achieve the goals of Life.Church. They will also be responsible for the specific goals related to a successful LifeKids ministry.
Life.Church is making a lasting difference around the world by leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. We are one church with multiple locations. If you are passionate about our ministry and this position sounds like yours, keep reading for details.
- Passionate about sharing LifeKids ministry vision with families in the church, people in the community, and volunteers
- Able to build a team that leads and executes LifeKids ministry by inspiring others to serve in LifeKids
- Driven to reach kids who do not know Christ by being relevant and providing a great space for them to connect with other kids and leaders
- An advocate for connecting with parents and equipping them to be the leader of their child’s spiritual development
- A strong communicator who listens well
- A proven project manager with strong attention to details and administrative skills
- A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization
- Grow campus attendance by creating and implementing a strategy that draws families in to the church through LifeKids ministry
- Lead and develop teams and volunteers so that they are operating in their strengths and being most effective in their roles on the LifeKids team
- Create a presence of LifeKids ministry in the community
- Minister to the families and aid in connecting what happens on the weekend with what happens at home
- Be a model for those who attend Life.Church by being an example of personal integrity, discipleship, and evangelism