LifeGroups/LifeMissions Project Leader
LifeGroups/LifeMissions – Campus LifeGroups/LifeMissions
At Life.Church we believe our jobs are a calling. We are risk-taking, irrationally generous, spiritual contributors who bring our best, laugh hard, and honor God with integrity. We are mutually broken and trying, together, to find restoration in Christ and to help restore our community and the world. Our life and our work are centered around one thing: leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
The LifeGroups/LifeMissions (LGLM) Team at Life.Church is responsible for identifying and developing LifeGroup and Missions leaders, helping LifeGroup leaders form and maintain LifeGroups (small groups), resourcing individuals and groups with tools for spiritual growth, and mobilizing people to engage in relief and restoration efforts.
Do you dream of being the go-to guy or gal, the relationship builder, and the saver of the day? This could be your chance. Life.Church is looking for a full-time LifeGroups/LifeMissions Project Leader, read below for more details.
- Have strong communication skills and are relationship-oriented
- Enjoy leading and inspiring people to reach their goals and grow their skills
- Get excited about coordinating and conducting projects and events that inspire others and exceed expectations
- Thrive in connecting people within the church and encouraging them to connect with their community
- Delight in organizing and structuring projects but are also able to change plans at a moment’s notice
- Lead all aspects of LGLM initiatives to encourage people to enter into healthy relationships, discover their gifts and talents while becoming better leaders, and connect with local missions partners
- Champion campus LGLM communications as determined by the LGLM Pastor
- Work well in collaboration with LGLM Pastor, volunteer leaders, and other campus staff
The cherry on top:
- You can appreciate different types of humor and can go with the flow
- Unexpected changes bring out your superhero powers