LifeGroups/LifeMissions Project Leader
LifeGroups/LifeMissions – Campus LifeGroups/LifeMissions
A drive to see people come to know Christ? You’ve got it. A heart to serve? Check. A positive attitude? You bet. A place to nurture your skills, passions, and talents as you lead others to become fully devoted followers of Christ? That’s where we come in. When you join the Life.Church staff at one of our locations, you won’t be just a new hire—you’ll be a leader we can’t wait to empower, a learner we can’t wait to teach, and a follower of Christ we can’t wait to grow alongside. Are you ready to bring your skills to life at Life.Church?
The LifeGroups/LifeMissions (LGLM) Team at Life.Church is responsible for identifying and developing volunteer leaders, helping attenders form and maintain LifeGroups (small groups), resourcing individuals and groups with tools for spiritual growth, and mobilizing people to engage in relief and restoration efforts.
Do you dream of being the go-to guy or gal, the relationship builder, and the saver of the day? This could be your chance. Life.Church is looking for a full-time LifeGroups/LifeMissions Project Leader! Read below for more details.
- Have strong relational leadership and communication skills
- Enjoy leading and inspiring people to reach their goals and grow their skills
- Get excited about coordinating and leading through the operational and administrative areas of projects and events that inspire others and exceed expectations
- Thrive in connecting people within the church and encouraging them to connect within their community
- Delight in organizing and structuring projects but can easily change plans at a moment’s notice
- Lead through the administrative and operational aspects of the LGLM ministry initiatives to encourage people to enter into healthy relationships, discover their gifts and talents while becoming better leaders, and connect with local mission partners
- Champion communications for the LGLM ministry at a campus level
- Collaborate with your LGLM Pastor, volunteer leaders, and other campus staff to move this ministry forward
The cherry on top:
- You’re passionate about the people who grow LGLM and the processes that keep the ministry running
- You can appreciate different types of humor and can go with the flow
- Unexpected changes bring out your superhero powers