Head of CSM - M/F/D
Operations – Customer Success /
⚕️ Digital technology has simplified everyone's daily life, whether in private life or in business. Yet its benefits within the healthcare system are still very low.
🤖 That's where Lifen comes in. Since its creation in 2015, the company has been offering digital solutions that facilitate cooperation between actors in the healthcare system, providing healthcare professionals with simplified access to the data and innovations they need.
🤝 We are a motivated team, passionate about enabling the entire healthcare ecosystem to care better, by caring together. Are you ready to join-in?
Lifen knows how to bring engineers and doctors to communicate together and relies on the real needs of healthcare professionals to give them access to the tools that are most relevant to them and that fit naturally into their daily routines.
We are growing and looking for our new talents! 👱🏼♀️🧑🚀
The Head of Customer Success Management is responsible for driving the onboarding, satisfaction and outcomes realization for Lifen’s customers across several products.
You will coordinate the cross-functional motions required for sustained customer success and growth.
Key focus areas will include onboarding, adoption, retention, advocacy, and growth for a defined portfolio of customers. In order to reach that objective you will rely on a team that you will help grow as the Lifen client base is increasing.
- Maintain a portfolio of accounts and ensure clients a smooth transition from Onboarding to CSM with low churn, high adoption, and high health scores (public and private health institutions, medical practitioners…)
- Implement loyalty strategies and detect our customers needs to develop their use of Lifen- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-functionally to complete full resolution by developing and running cross-functional remediation/escalation plays.
- Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
- Collaborate cross-functionally to shepherd customers through an optimal customer journey that engenders strong satisfaction and supports high-levels of software utilization.
- Define and measure individual and collective objectives
- Ensure a good collaboration and synergies within the team
- Accompany your team on field issues and provide support in certain cases
- Ensure ongoing training of the team
- In order to optimize our overall performance, you will work in collaboration with the Product, Tech, Support and Sales teams.
Structure and reporting
- Lead the development and measurement of key performance indicators for a defined portfolio of accounts.
- Monitor CSM best practices to improve our operations and enable process improvement.
- Ideally, You have an experience of minimum 5 years in a SaaS Customer Success department
- Experience in analyzing company performance to build measurable customer success/project goals
- Proven ability to lead and make a team grow
- Strong orientation toward problem solving with a systematic and managed approach
- Strong technical aptitude with an ability to understand SaaS and software business models
- Strong empathy for customers
- English speaking in a work environment and fluent in french.
Caring together also means acting benevolently. Like the industry in which we operate, we foster diversity, inclusion and equity. We highlight your skills and know-how, and banish all forms of discrimination, whether sexual, religious or political.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Lifen’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Recruiting process :
First interview with HR
Second interview with Head of Customer Operations
Case study with Head of Operations and Head of Sales