Security Analyst - Internship - M/F/D
Compliance – Compliance /
⚕️ Digital technology has simplified everyone's daily life, whether in private life or in business. Yet its benefits within the healthcare system are still very low.
🤖 That's where Lifen comes in. Since its creation in 2015, the company has been offering digital solutions that facilitate cooperation between actors in the healthcare system, providing healthcare professionals with simplified access to the data and innovations they need.
🤝 We are a motivated team, passionate about enabling the entire healthcare ecosystem to care better, by caring together. Are you ready to join-in?
Lifen knows how to bring engineers and doctors to communicate together and relies on the real needs of healthcare professionals to give them access to the tools that are most relevant to them and that fit naturally into their daily routines.
We are growing and looking for our new talents! 👱🏼♀️🧑🚀
We impose strict regulatory data protection requirements on ourselves. This challenge can only be met only if data security and privacy is an integral part of the development cycle of our products.
An important part of product security is the risk analysis for all changes that are made and based on its outcome, helping the dev teams assess options to reduce identified risks.
The other component is to have a good overview of what’s happening by collecting events and performing analysis to find security anomalies.
Be part of the security team and help advance its various missions.
- The prevention stage by doing pentesting and risk analysis of features.
- The detection stage by reviewing incidents and security events and advancing auditability completeness.
- Improve existing tools to ease security workflows.
- 5 years of higher education (Master's degree/Engineering diploma) in computer science
- Strong interest in security
- Good knowledge of a programming language
- Knowledge of the infrastructure world (Cloud / OS / Linux / network)
- Willing to learn whatever the subject and be humble
- If you also have an interest for the healthcare industry, that's the icing on the cake!
Caring together also means acting benevolently. Like the industry in which we operate, we foster diversity, inclusion and equity. We highlight your skills and know-how, and banish all forms of discrimination, whether sexual, religious or political.
- HR interview
- Technical test
- Manager interview
- Ref check