Director / VP Sales - JupiterOne
Raleigh/Durham, Indianapolis, Salt Lake City
Marketing, Product Management, GoToMarket – Sales
Want to work on a team of talented and collaborative engineers, designers, machine learning architects, scientists, salespeople and marketers building platforms and apps that will help people live healthier and enable SaaS companies deliver secure software?
We have ambitious goals but don’t worry, this isn’t our first rodeo. This is our founder’s fourth successful company and you will be surrounded by a tightly knit team who have built high-growth cloud and mobile software startups before.
We have three product lines:
- JupiterOne (https://jupiterone.com) is a security product that helps SaaS companies achieve and maintain compliance as well as operationalize security. Leading companies like Reddit, Databricks, Auth0 and many more use JupiterOne to underpin their security operations and compliance.
- Precision Health Cloud (https://lifeomic.com/products/precision-health-cloud/) is the cloud platform that helps researchers and clinicians develop and deliver better patient outcomes.
- LIFE mobile apps. Our LIFE Fasting Tracker and LIFE Extend mobile applications (https://lifeapps.io/apps) have nearly 2 Million users worldwide and have been covered in NBC News, POPSUGAR, USA Today, Men's Health, Prevention, Inc, Forbes and more. We run a media site to host science-based health and wellness content with the LIFE Apps website (https://lifeapps.io).
We are looking for a proven sales leader to manage JupiterOne sales team. JupiterOne helps SaaS companies automate security operations saving resources and accelerating security audits.
We launched JupiterOne in September 2018 with several pilot customers and have grown the business substantially since.
In addition to selling JupiterOne, we are looking for a creator to evolve and optimize our process and playbook. You will not be alone, we have a team to help you ramp and become successful.
This is a great opportunity to build a lead sales team in an exciting, high growth market and for a Glassdoor 5-star company.
- You lead a SaaS security software sales team at a high growth company.
- You have a history of leading teams that regularly exceed quota.
- You are committed to customer success. This is SaaS software so ensuring our customers are successful is how we will build a high growth, low churn business.
- You need to be able to create. This means selling with ambiguity and learning every day. You will be fully supported but you need to make the rules – not just follow them.
- You are collaborative. You know how to harness internal resources to get deals done.
- You are a closer and you lead you team to be the same. You know how to systematically sell value, remove blockers and objections and get to the win…over and over.
- You know how to recruit and hire top tier sales talent.
- You thrive in high growth environments.
- Experience with a variety of sized customers – startups to corporate to enterprise.
- Startup experience.
- A complete understanding of SaaS economics.
- Prefer for this role to be based in Raleigh-Durham but can also be located in Indianapolis or Salt Lake City.