Sales Executive - JupiterOne Security Software
Indianapolis, Raleigh/Durham, Salt Lake City, Remote
Marketing, Product Management, GoToMarket – Sales
Want to work on a team of talented and collaborative engineers, designers, machine learning architects, scientists and marketers building platforms and apps that will help people live healthier and enable SaaS companies to deliver secure software?
We have ambitious goals but don’t worry, this isn’t our first rodeo. This is our founder’s fourth successful company and you will be surrounded by a tightly knit team who have built high-growth cloud and mobile software startups before.
We have three product lines:
- JupiterOne (https://jupiterone.com) is a security product that helps SaaS companies achieve and maintain compliance as well as operationalize security. Launched in late 2018, we have grown the business significantly and landed key customers like Reddit, Databricks, Auth0 and many more.
- Precision Health Cloud (https://lifeomic.com/products/precision-health-cloud/) is the cloud platform that helps researchers and clinicians develop and deliver better patient outcomes.
- LIFE mobile apps. Our LIFE Fasting Tracker and LIFE Extend mobile applications (https://lifeapps.io/apps) have over 1 Million users and have been covered in NBC News, POPSUGAR, USA Today, Men's Health, Prevention, Inc, Forbes and more. We run a media site to host science-based health and wellness content with the LIFE Apps website (https://lifeapps.io).
We are looking to expand our JupiterOne sales team with the addition of an inside sales executive. JupiterOne helps SaaS companies automate security saving resources and accelerating security audits.
In addition to selling JupiterOne, we are looking for a creator to evolve and optimize our process and playbook. You will not be alone, we have a team to help you ramp and become successful.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has been excelling in an inside sales role at a SaaS company and is ready to take their career, and earnings, to the next level.
We truly believe we can change the world – do you?
- You are a sales rep selling SaaS security software into mid-size and enterprise SaaS/cloud companies.
- You have a history of exceeding quota. Not by a few percent but crushing your numbers. We are only interested in A-players (and our uncapped comp plan heavily incents high performance).
- You are committed to customer success. This is SaaS software so ensuring our customers are successful is how we will build a high growth, low churn business. Our churn is exceptionally low and we work hard to keep it there.
- You need to be able to create. This means selling with ambiguity and learning every day. You will be fully supported but you need to make the rules – not just follow them.
- You are collaborative. You know how to harness internal resources to get deals done.
- You are a closer. You know how to systematically sell value that matches customer pains, remove blockers and objections and get to the win…over and over.
- You thrive in high growth environments.
- Startup experience. You have been a part of scaling go-to-market for a new product.
- A complete understanding of SaaS economics.
- Prefer for this role to be based in Raleigh-Durham but can also be located in Indianapolis, Salt Lake City or potentially remote for the right candidate.