Engineering Program Manager
Lighthouse exists to improve human life by giving our physical spaces useful and accessible intelligence. We’re starting with the home: tell it what you care about, and it tells you when those things happen.
"Let me know if the kids don't get home by 4pm."
"Tell me if you see someone waving hello while I’m out."
"Did you see anyone new over the weekend?"
It’s made possible by the combination of cutting edge computer vision, natural language understanding, and 3D sensing like you’d find in an iPhone X or a self-driving car.
We are rapidly expanding and are looking for a Lead Program Manager to keep our hardware programs on schedule by coordinating with engineering, operations, and all external entities.
- Guide the cross functional Hardware and Operations team to be working on the right things at the right time
- Anticipate future issues (technical, schedule, budget, production) and proactively avoid them
- Build and track schedule, status, budget to make sure our programs are staying on track
- Coordinate scheduling of development builds and milestones both internally and with external partners
- Drive weekly meetings - agenda in advance, notes and AIs sent quickly after, follow up during the week on the AIs
- Concisely report program status to executives regularly
- Has taken a consumer electronics product from development to mass production
- Strong relationship skills
- Able to coordinate a large cross-functional engineering team
- Experience managing complex consumer electronics products with multiple subsystems.
- Experience driving external vendors and system integration CMs.
- Experience with a PLM system: Arena, Agile, ...
- Able to assimilate and organize large amounts of information without being overwhelmed or losing the details
- 5+ years of experience