ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer
Bridgewater, New Jersey /
Engineering – Engineering- Hardware, Silicon Systems /
Light is a team of creative technologists on a mission to redefine how automobiles perceive the environment using 3D passive optics. We are a venture-backed, pre-launch startup headquartered in Redwood City, CA. Become a key member of our team as we radically enable automobiles to see better than humans.
As an ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer, you will be responsible for block and system level verification. Tasks will include developing verification environments, developing test plans and test cases to meet strict functional verification goals.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of experience
- Excellent Verilog and System Verilog coding skills
- Expertise in constrained-random, coverage-driven verification methodologies such as OVM, UVM
- Expertise with C, C++, Perl or Python programming languages
- Working experience with SystemC and SystemVerilog Assertions a plus
- Working experience with Xilinx-based FPGA platforms, IPs and tools highly desirable
- Working experience with one or more of the following: ARM, AMBA, DSP, MIPI
- Excellent communication skills
We offer a challenging work environment where you can have an impact. This is your opportunity to become a recognized expert in state-of-the-art vision technology for the automotive market.
* To protect the interests of all parties, Light will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Light, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Light mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Light employees, or to Light’s resume database will be considered Light property. Light will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Light will consider any candidate for whom an agency, search firm, or the like that has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by such an entity free of any charges or fees.