Sr. Computer Vision Systems Engineer
Redwood City, CA or Bridgewater, NJ /
Engineering – Computational Imaging /
Light is a team of creative technologists on a mission to redefine how vehicle perceive the environment using multiview passive optics. We are a venture-backed startup headquartered in Redwood City, CA, and with offices in New Jersey.
- Work on computer vision algorithms such as camera calibration, stereo depth, and image processing with a focus on signal processing techniques.
- Design and validate computer vision algorithms using C/C++ and Python
- Implement computer vision hardware models in C/C++ and Python
- Masters in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience in signal processing techniques
- Experience in linear and non-linear optimization
- Experience in algorithm development and optimization
- Experience with with algorithm complexity analysis
- Experience programming in C/C++
- Experience programming in Python
- Understanding of the impact of a complex memory hierarchy on algorithm performance
- Ability to optimize algorithms for complex targets: SIMD, DSP, GPU, custom HW
- Past experience with FPGA and ASIC design desirable
* To protect the interests of all parties, Light will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Light, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Light mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Light employees, or to Light’s resume database will be considered Light property. Light will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Light will consider any candidate for whom an agency, search firm, or the like that has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by such an entity free of any charges or fees.