Senior Finance Analyst
San Francisco, CA /
Lightship is the first American all-electric recreational vehicle manufacturer currently developing an aerodynamic, battery-powered trailer for the electric age. As the macro transition to an all-electric transportation ecosystem accelerates, Lightship is bringing the increased convenience and superior performance that electrification offers to a pastime enjoyed by over 11 million American families.
Honoring Diverse Perspectives
Lightship is committed to hiring and developing top talent from diverse backgrounds. We believe representing and supporting diverse groups is key to the success of our team members, customers, shareholders and the achievement of our mission and vision. We operate in a collaborative environment with a flat organizational structure and expect a high degree of integrity, autonomy and creativity from all members of the team.
- Partner with company co-founders and the Director of Finance to develop Lightship’s multiyear financial plan – and use this plan to identify and execute on initiatives to improve financial strength
- Serve as thought leader on a range of company priorities - including cash management, liquidity, and working capital
- Support product development across a range of activities – including supplier negotiation, make vs buy analysis, and product configuration
- Build an agile and efficient financial operation, initially supporting the Director of Finance and eventually owning large portions of the organization, such as accounts payable and tax
- Use your experience and creativity to identify financial opportunities across the business and collaborate with cross-functional leaders to capture these opportunities
Prior Experience & Professional Qualities
- A passion for climate solutions, hard tech, and/or outdoor industries
- 2-5 years of experience in financial analysis, working frequently with 3-statement models, preferentially with hardware companies; familiarity with accounting best practices is a plus
- Demonstrated track record of success in ambiguous and rapidly changing environments
- Great attention to detail and the ability to understand what these details mean for the bigger picture
- A deep desire to build a high-impact climatetech company and a world-class finance function
Employee Benefits & Philosophy
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision (full time only)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off that we actually want you to use! 3 weeks is common at Lightship.
-12 weeks paid parental leave
- $2,000 per year towards an RV trip of your own, we call this a LightTrip (full time only)
Lightship offers all of its employees and their dependents full benefits including health, dental and vision insurance and covers 100% of the insurance premium. We are on a mission to create a more healthful all-electric experience for a pastime that millions of families enjoy and believe strongly that our team should not have to worry about quality healthcare for themselves or their loved ones along the way.