Senior Data Analyst
G&A – Biz Ops & Data Anaytics /
Who we are
Lilt is a language translation services and technology company. We're building the next generation of localization, making it possible for every organization to communicate with their customers in the language of their choice through Lilt's high-quality, scalable, and affordable translation services.
We recruit the world's best human translators and equip them with our software, allowing them to translate better and faster than ever. By combining human expertise and machine efficiency in a complete enterprise localization solution, we can deliver technology-enabled translation services to our customers.
Lilt is backed by some of the world's leading investors including Sequoia Capital, Intel Capital, and Redpoint. Our customers include some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world who rely on Lilt every day to provide more personal customer experiences in 300+ languages.
Our team has hubs in the Bay Area, Indianapolis, Washington DC, Berlin, Dublin, and the UK.
What you’ll do
The Data Analytics organization is dedicated to providing insights and operational support to our business, enabling us to make data-informed decisions and systematically improve business processes and performance. We are an operationally intensive business that relies heavily on data analytics to ensure both customers have the best experience and the business is running efficiently; you would have a significant opportunity to directly impact our growth.
This role will work remotely from Boston until such time as the Company establishes permanent office premises, at which time this role will be expected to work in the office in a hybrid capacity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with data engineers in the organization to optimize our data warehouse, pipelines, reporting, and visualization tools
- Partner with stakeholders across the company, particularly in Production, Sales, and Finance, to define and measure business metrics
- Work with leadership and key stakeholders to prioritize reporting opportunities
- Build and organize data dictionaries and dashboards
- Push the company towards single sources of truth for all metrics
- Enable and automate critical business processes, such as customer invoicing, that are heavily data-reliant in partnership with Business Operations and Finance
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive revenue and margin efficiencies and improvements
Successful candidates will have:
- 6+ years experience in data analytics, science, or engineering roles
- Service mindset: cares deeply about understanding and supporting the needs of the business
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, Mode, Google Data Studio…)
- Expert knowledge of SQL and Python
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Compensation: Competitive salary, meaningful equity, and 401k matching.
- Health care: Employees receive coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
All US employees are required to be vaccinated per Lilt's Company policy (some exceptions may apply)
Lilt is an equal opportunity employer. We extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to an individual’s race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, veteran or marital status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. We are committed to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.