Operations Associate - Dubai
Operations – Local Operations /
Full-time - Salary
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
Lime is hiring an Operations Associate to join our Dubai team! In this role, you will report into the Regional General Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a startup culture. You will be comfortable working within an evolving environment. You are an in the moment problem solver who is able to take ownership of pressing issues and are able to stay focused on building and scaling for the future. You thrive on building relationships and uncover the employee sentiment around current offerings. We are a remote first company and it is preferred that this role is based within reasonable proximity of Lime’s Dubai warehouse.
What You'll Do:
- Hire, train and lead a team of operations professionals
- Lead Lime's daily operations in Dubai, with support and guidance from the regional team, ensuring that new processes and operational best practices are defined and implemented to drive operational excellence
- Participate in fleet and supply management as well as other cross-functional projects including partnering with our city success team
- Engage in on-field testing and play an integral role in ensuring our engineering and product teams are up to date on issues and improvement opportunities
- Take part in cost management efforts
- Maintain good relations between customers, cities, employees, and management
- Support Dubai’s commercial planning and development
- Fluent English & Arabic speaker
- Must be at least 21 years of age and preferred to have a valid driver license
- Past experience in a startup, investment banking, consulting, or other demanding fields with some people leadership skills is highly preferred
- Some familiarity with the region and ability to anticipate operational challenges within the specific region
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with natural leadership capabilities
- Ability to work independently with tight deadlines in a multicultural environment
- Ability to navigate and decode data with proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Knowledge of SQL or python is preferred
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.