Statutory Financial Accountant EMEA
Dublin, Ireland /
Finance – Finance /
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
Lime is hiring a Statutory Financial Accountant to be based out of the EMEA HQ office in Dublin! In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of accounting as well as driving data integrity and compliance. Reporting to our EMEA Controller, you will have the opportunity to support the development and growth of Lime across EMEA.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a self starter who is autonomous, hard working and structured with excellent attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, will be comfortable with ambiguity, and will be ready roll up your sleeves to see ideas, projects and new initiatives through to the end.
What You'll Do:
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements for EMEA entities. Conversion from US GAAP ledgers to local GAAP
- Work together with local financial service providers to ensure a smooth and timely financial monthly and yearly close process
- Review of journal entries, bank and balance sheet account reconciliations and variance analyses to ensure integrity and accuracy of financial data
- Assist with the preparation of various EMEA entity filing requirements and annual financial and management reporting
- Collaborate with a diverse team of individuals from across the organisation on projects to drive overall enhancements of the Finance department
- Assist in the research of data, entries, payments issued and audit routines, including supporting statutory and tax audits
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting and / or professional accounting qualification ACA /ACCA
- 3+ years p.q. experience with progressing scope and responsibilities
- Knowledge of US GAAP and ability to apply these practically. IFRS and any local GAAP is a plus.
- Some experience in an EMEA finance context, scale up or multinational environment is highly preferred
- Proficient with Excel and experience with Netsuite, Coupa and other cloud-based ERP solutions is a plus
- Bold yet humble. Navigates and communicates effortlessly in a cross-functional and multicultural environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, with a desire for continuous growth and improvement
- Ability to operate at Limespeed: high-tempo, high-energy and high-passion and flexible to collaborate with our US and International offices across multiple time zones
- Relentlessly result-driven without taking shortcuts: integrity above everything
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionise transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Remote or Hybrid working policy.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organisation, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun, and motivated people.
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity.
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements.
- Company Funded Fertility/Family Forming Benefits.
- Unlimited Lime Vehicle use.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.