Operations Coordinator - Marketplace
Budapest, Hungary /
Operations – Local Operations - CW /
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are looking for a Marketplace Operations Coordinator with a passion for innovation, knack for problem solving, and ability to thrive in ambiguity to create world-class customer experiences. As a Marketplace Operations Coordinator you will be an integral part of building new processes and mechanisms as well as driving process execution and efficiency through data-based decisions. Broaden and build your career experiences in a highly flexible position today!
What You'll Do:
- Manage performance. Track and report critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to optimize processes, creatively solve problems, and track results
- Support in the operational performance of the city and internal processes through analytics and hands-on.
- Drive results. Work with the Operations team to regularly forecast and set goals for your market.
- Own the fleet health and demand generation. Build and maintain a highly efficient operation in the markets
- Support the expansion of the business in Hungary
- Additional job-related tasks as assigned
- Bilingual Hungarian/English
- Studies in the area of: Economics, Operations, Financial, or Business Analytics
- Strong Excel / Google Sheets knowledge, process-driven by nature, with strong attention to detail (being data-driven is a big plus)
- Self organization: Organize your own activity effectively. Set necessary priorities Use personal time as efficiently as possible
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the ability to learn new skills and grow with the role
- Problem solver. Support in urgent projects, prioritize tasks, and overcome obstacles that come your way.
- Be creative. Don't be afraid to ask questions, come up with ideas and deliver them.
- Be patient. Act as a first class customer service, be kind and find a solution.
- Ability to work in a fast growing, always changing environment
- Willingness to learn, a great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is key to success!
- Experience in similar position(s) highly preferred
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Part-ownership of the operations in Hungary
- The chance to play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.