Marketing Manager, EMEA
Brussels, Belgium /
Marketing – Marketing /
Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading brand marketing campaigns that strengthen Lime’s reputation among city policymakers, potential riders, and key opinion formers. If you succeed, Lime will be seen by those communities as the most innovative, responsible, and community-minded operator of shared micromobility.
This person will drive marketing projects from conception to execution -- including strategic goal-setting; message testing and development; executing campaigns; and measuring their impact. You’ll run events, paid marketing, sponsorships, social media, and community partnerships that drive Lime’s reputation and brand among riders and city governments.
What You'll Do
- Drive innovative brand campaigns that achieve our business goals.
- Identify our strategic brand objectives and develop the materials and strategies to further those objectives
- Own all aspects of integrated marketing campaigns across offline, paid and owned media channels.
- Create collateral central to marketing campaigns including creative briefs and white papers that leverage data-driven insights, and drive creative development.
- Facilitate the localization and adaptation of global campaigns. Track key performance metrics and analyze the results of launched initiatives; based on these learnings, implement operational improvements that optimize our available resources.
- Position is open to Remote
- 5+ years experience in integrated marketing campaigns, communications, advocacy or campaign management
- Experience as a project manager, ideally supporting global brand, marketing, creative or other type of communications teams
- Experience in paid media and off-line activations A belief in the importance of providing access to sustainable forms of transportation.
- Excellent written communications skills and ability to speak in public.
What we offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban micromobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
At Lime, we strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow as a company and as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer