Legal Assistant, Tel-Aviv
Tel Aviv, Israel /
Legal – Legal /
Full-time - Salary
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are looking for an outstanding Legal Assistant to join the EMEA legal team at one of the fastest growing startups in the region. For this new and exciting position you will support the Israeli legal counsel on a wide spectrum of legal topics such as administrative and public law issues and commercial contracts, but with a focus on litigation work. You will also support the wider EMEA legal team on a whole range of legal issues. You will have a pragmatic, solution focused attitude and enjoy working in an informal, startup-style, structure.
What you'll do
- You will be the right hand of the Israel legal counsel and the main point of contact for supporting the day-to-day legal queries relating to operations in Israel;
- You will provide technical legal support on a range of matters, including analysis of complex data sets for litigation purposes
- You will work on a full range of legal topics concerning the Israel market, including regulatory compliance, litigation and personal injury law, commercial law, consumer law, insurance and civil liability, administrative and public law, and employment law
- You will support the broader EMEA legal team on a wide range of legal issues.
- A law degree from an Israeli institution
- Fluent in written and spoken Hebrew and English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with diligence, organization, and provide practical, business-friendly advice to stakeholders
- Strong analytical and strategic skills including the ability to drive issues to a quick resolution
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.