Operations Lead - Grand Rapids, MI
Grand Rapids, MI /
Operations – Local Operations /
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 350 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
What You’ll Do
- Mentor a team of Operations Specialists
- Be a subject matter expert on all operational tasks
- Assist with scooter deployment and retrieval
- Use smartphone applications to locate and operate on products
- Operate a van to redistribute products as required
- Help to resolve potential urgent crises for daily infrastructure operations
- Respond to various tasks as they’re assigned
- Complete simple weekly reports
- 21+ years of age
- Valid driver license and good Driving Record
- Experience driving a larger vehicle in city traffic
- Good knowledge of local area geography and street layout
- Available to work on weekends
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, and lift up to 40 lbs
- Safely operate a pallet jack and/or push cart on a frequent basis
- Analytical and logical thinker
- A great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is at the center of our operation!
What We Offer
- Opportunity to help build a startup
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Flexible hours - part-time or full time. Help us fill in our coverage schedule!
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.