Operations Coordinator - Seattle
Seattle, WA /
Operations – Local Operations /
Full-time - Salary
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
We are looking for a data-driven, hands-on, entrepreneurial minded individual to join our Seattle Operations team. As an Operations Coordinator, you will enhance our fleet, coordinate our teams in the warehouse and in the field, and be the local eyes and ears on the ground to understand the local needs of our riders. You will tackle challenges along our operational journey from the moment a vehicle arrives in our warehouse, until a customer ends their ride. This role is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of shaping the future of mobility in Seattle.
What You'll Do:
- Hire, train, and provide coaching to all levels of Mechanics and Fleet Support positions responsible for deploying and retrieving our shared electric vehicle
- Build a safe, compliant and efficient warehouse environment that supplies a fully operational fleet of vehicles for Seattle
- Define new processes and best practices to drive operational excellence within the warehouse
- Partner cross-functionally on operations projects that result in identifying expansion opportunities within your region(s)
- Define and monitor KPIs that measure the profitability, revenue, and operational performance of your market(s)
- Provide complaint management and customer incidents investigation support
- Partner with the local Government Relations representative to manage key Legal, Regulatory and Safety issues
- Maintain positive relationships between customers, regulators/city officials, employees, and Lime management
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams to drive local initiatives for revenue growth
- 1-3 years of professional work experience; ideally 1+ year of experience within an Operations position
- Experience leading teams or groups preferred
- Demonstrated expertise with the Seattle region and ability to anticipate operational needs and/or challenges within this area
- Grit and an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- High-energy and sound decision maker with the ability to make data-based decisions with a cost focused mindset
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills
- Familiarity with Excel and Google Sheets (Tableau & SQL knowledge would be a bonus) with the ability to navigate and draw inference from data
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Valid driver license and acceptable Driving Record
The anticipated salary range for this position is $62,000.00 - $80,000.00. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate's location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.
Please note there are many scams taking place currently where individuals are impersonating organizations. We want to emphasize that any communications related to hiring at Lime are filtered through our Recruiting team. If at any time you receive an email from an individual representing Lime their email will end with the @li.me handle. If otherwise, we recommend blocking and deleting the message.