Scooter Delivery Driver - Vancouver
Vancouver, BC /
Contingent Worker – Ops Specialist & Mechanics - CW /
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
We are looking for Operations Specialists to maintain our fleet of shared electric vehicles. As a Lime Operations Specialist, you will wear multiple helmets to support our daily operations. This role is ideal for mechanically-inclined operations professionals. Broaden and build your career experiences in a highly flexible position today!
What you’ll do:
- Safely operate a van for approximately 8 hours a day to assist with the deployment and retrieval of Lime electric vehicles within the local market
- Review and address incoming city requests regarding Lime vehicles as outlined by Lime established service level agreements
- Maintain communication with the OS team including peers, shift lead, and manager
- Review and report any vehicle repair and maintenance needs
- Monitor Lime events to ensure cleanliness and safe usage of our vehicles
- Safely operate a pallet jack and/or push cart on a frequent basis
- Support battery management operations when applicable
- Additional job related tasks as assigned
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driver license with a good driving record
- Some experience in similar position(s) highly preferred
- Ability to lift up to 65lbs / 30kg on a frequent basis required
- Ability to operate a mobile device including having knowledge of in app-based workflows. iOS experience preferred
- Ability to work various shifts including evenings and weekends
- Ability to safely operate a pallet jack and/or push card on a frequent basis
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Good knowledge of the local geography preferred
- Experience with driving large vans preferred
- Willingness to learn, a great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is key to success!
This is a contracted position that will be hired, managed, and compensated through a third-party employer. By submitting information through this posting, the applicant agrees that Lime may forward all submitted information to the applicable third-party employer, and the third-party employer may contact the applicant regarding the role.
The hourly rate for this position is $22.00 - $23.00. This position is not eligible for benefits through Lime as this is a contract position.
$500.00 Sign-In Bonus!
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.