Finance – Finance
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of products including Lime-E (e-assist bicycles) and Lime-S (electric scooters). Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents to take charge of their commutes with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for an EMEA Accountant lead aspects of accounting while driving data integrity and compliance. Reporting to our EMEA Controller, you will be given the opportunity to support the development and growth of Lime across the EMEA region. As we are growing extremely fast, we’re looking for a self-starter who is autonomous, hard-working and structured with excellent attention to detail. Your flexibility allows you to be comfortable with the unknown and ready to roll up your sleeves to see ideas, projects and new initiatives through to the end.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with local financial service providers to ensure a smooth and timely financial close process
- Review journal entries, bank and balance sheet account reconciliations and variance analyses to ensure integrity and accuracy of financial data
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial and management reporting
- Collaborate with a diverse team of individuals from across the organization on projects to drive overall enhancements of the Finance department
- Assist in the research of data, entries, payments issued and audit routines
- Performs other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Administration
- 4+ years relevant experience with progressing scope and responsibilities
- Expert knowledge of US GAAP and ability to apply these practically
- IFRS and any local GAAP is a plus
- Previous experience in an EMEA-wide start-up, scale-up or multinational environment is highly preferred
- Proficient with Excel and experience with Netsuite, Coupa and other cloud-based solutions is a plus
- Fluency in English, additional languages would be great
- You are a bold yet humble individual who can navigate across departments and functions
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with a desire constantly grow and improve
- Ability to operate at Limespeed with a high-energy and passion and flexible to collaborate with our US and International offices across multiple time zones
- Relentlessly result-driven without taking shortcuts: integrity above everything
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.