Strategy & Planning Team Lead - EMEA
Operations – Central Operations
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for a Strategy and Planning Team Lead in our EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam. Leading the team you will be working with colleagues, often remote market managers and executive management, to make difficult decisions, prioritize, and solve problems. Your skills as a multitasker will help you lead a team of Project Managers on implementation and strategy for our global business.
What You'll Do
- Lead central operation project with the support of 1-2 project manager and data analyst to solve various central operation problems (e.g. product enhancement, efficiency improvement, operation optimization, etc.)
- Develop a collaboration relationship with local operation leaders and diverse teams from across the organization to enable project implementation
- Own strategic business problems and lead the communication and reporting with senior leadership team
- Provide other centralized support and coordination for local market execution
- Keep your team motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong logical thinking and problem solving capability, stay focused with big picture of the overall business needs
- Experience in helping companies identify strategic improvements in their core business, and in implementing those improvements
- Ability to collaborate, and work as part of a team
- Great attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excel/Google Sheets proficiency required, SQL a plus
- 1-2 years of people management experience and senior stakeholder management experience preferred
- 5+ years consulting/tech industry experience preferred
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.