Senior Proposal Manager, Americas & APAC
San Francisco, CA /
Policy and Communications – Policy and Communications /
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including e-assist bicycles and electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
Lime responds to competitive requests from cities around the world for micromobility services. To be successful, Lime must articulate our value to cities and their residents and visitors in a compelling way and in compliance with the cities’ requirements.
As a key contributor in Lime’s Policy Team reporting to the Head of Global Policy, you will be shepherding our responses to Requests for Proposals and other procurement processes for the Americas and APAC markets from start to finish, working effectively and efficiently within government relations, operations and other business units as needed. In this internal facing position, you will be responsible for analyzing procurement documents, creating and implementing project plans and processes, aligning cross-functional teams in support of our proposal needs and timeline, and delivering final products that are fully researched, vetted, and compliant to the standards of the world’s micromobility leaders and of the highest quality.
Government procurement experience is highly preferred. Graphic design skills are a plus.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate proposal schedules, qualifications packages, and presentation materials
- Perform detailed analysis of internal and external RFQ/RFP documents and collaborate with members of proposal team to ensure our offerings are up to date and competitive
- Establish day-by-day production and design schedule, developing a resource plan to ensure a timely response
- Compile and write portions of the proposal including project descriptions, descriptions of services, cover letters, resumes and organizational charts; edit and supplement all written technical materials as needed
- Constantly updating and refining based on internal and external analyses
- Design or coordinate the design of high-quality visuals and narratives
- Responsible for maintaining and assisting in the creation of new content and material
- Document and contribute to project management best practices
- Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with central team and regional teams
- Capable of using judgment to escalate key issues and requiring coordination with other departments
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and effectively handle multiple time-sensitive requests
- We are looking for a process-based thinker, who is conscientious and highly organized with excellent problem-solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt to different communication styles are required as well as an ability to work calmly and efficiently in a high-pressure environment to produce quality, error-free work.
- 5-7 years of experience in project management, Business to Government sales preferred
- Proven track record of managing and winning government proposals, local government preferred
- Highly organized, detail-oriented multi-tasker
- Independent self-starter with effective people and negotiation skills
- Superb writing and editing skills
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban micromobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
At Lime, we strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow as a company and as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.