Operations Specialist - Portland
Portland, OR /
Operations – Ops Specialist & Mechanics /
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
Our fleet of electric scooters are changing the way people get where they need to go in our communities and we are looking for great folks to wear multiple helmets, completing all tasks related to our fleet operations and maintenance. This role is great for operations professionals who want to broaden and build their career experiences in a highly flexible position. We are team players, as Specialists work closely with the Operations Manager to identify important parts of our product lines that can be improved and ensure the safe working condition of our fleet.
What You'll Do
- Assist with scooter deployment and retrieval
- Use smartphone applications to locate and operate on products
- Work your team in operating a van to redistribute products as required
- Help to resolve potential urgent crises for daily infrastructure operations
- Respond to various tasks as they’re assigned
- Complete simple weekly reports
- 21+ years of age
- Valid driver license and acceptable Driving Record
- Available to work on weekends
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, and lift up to 40 lbs
- A great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is at the center of our operation!
- Analytical and logical thinker
- Good communication and people skills
What We Offer
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experience
- Opportunity to help build a ground level startup backed by top investors
- Scale with a rapidly growing organisation, with opportunity for growth
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a contract position with a third party employer.