Mechanic - Portland
Portland, OR /
Operations – Ops Specialist & Mechanics /
Lime is a global micromobility company offering a fun, cost-effective way for everyday people to get to work, school, or just around town. Now you can be a part of the micromobility movement as a scooter mechanic in your town.
Our mechanics are a key part of our company and are driven by a shared interest in sustainability, new technologies, a passion for alternative transportation, and our dedication to doing a great job on time. Mechanics with Lime come from many different industries and backgrounds.
Join our team and become a part of a global family. Whether you are new to the workforce or looking for something new, Lime offers the chance to be part of a fast-paced, high-tech company that will challenge and reward you.
- Repair scooters at Lime repair facility
- Inspect vehicles for damage
- Use inventory management software
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Driving company vehicles. (applicants 21 and over only)
- Minimum 18 years old
- HS Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 50lbs chest-high
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to use smartphones, apps, and web-based applications
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Familiarity with iOS or other mobile OS.
- Ability to use spreadsheet & word processing software
- Bicycle or auto mechanic experience
- Fabrication or assembly experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a contracted position through a third party employer.