Technical Project Manager (Design, Art & Animation)
Art – Art /
Technical Project Manager(Design, Art & Animation)
Deep expertise. Personal and Industry evolution. Impeccable craft. These are Limit Break’s founding principles.
Limit Break founded by global industry leaders in mobile gaming, We are unlocking its potential beyond games to transform digital markets into real-world economies and digital worlds into vibrant communities who will take gaming economies for both players and traders to new limits. We combine the power of technology, crypto currency, and creative vision to create experiences that connect people from all corners of the globe.
Limit Break is backed by leading investors that include Buckley Ventures & Paradigm Ventures. The total crypto market capitalization increased by 25 times in a single year. The adoption rate and a number of public and private partnerships is proving it to be the next wave of technology of future and Gaming is leading the way
About the Role:
Limit Break is looking for a highly skilled Technical Project Manager with exceptional communication skills and proven game production experience ideally with Art, Animation and Design teams. In this role, you will be responsible for initiating the processes and scope of our project to assure the game follows our high-quality standards and are delivered on time and on budget. This includes, maintaining project schedules, milestone documentation, monitoring the progress of milestones and specific tasks against those schedules.
Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to establish clarity from ambiguity, facilitation of collaboration with remote resources, a team first attitude, and maintaining a friendly, supportive, creative environment are all essential to your success. Your mission is to manage the project lifecycle, ensuring the seamless execution of technical and creative elements for an exciting new IP.
You will have the opportunity to:
● Manage the game production schedule for our Unity game projects, setting milestones, coordinating tasks, and overseeing the Design and Art development process
● Act as a central figure in the success of the production development team, fostering collaboration and maintaining a productive, effective work environment
● Partner with leadership to ensure production requirements are defined, tracked, assess resource needs, and devise production schedules for all phases of development, launch, and maintenance
● Communicate project status, milestones, risks, and opportunities to internal stakeholders, managing expectations and aligning teams on project goals
● Proactively identify and mitigate project risks, devising and implementing strategies to navigate challenges effectively
● Track the performance metrics and velocity of the team and project deliverables
● Utilize strong problem-solving skills to navigate through ambiguity and establish clear objectives and paths forward
Requirements. Who you are and what you’ve done:
● 5+ years of experience in project management within the game industry, ideally with Design, Art and live service projects
● Demonstrated ability to manage Art & Production teams on complex projects and drive projects to successful completion
● Deep understanding of the game development lifecycle, especially in areas related to Design, Art and Animation
● Expertise developing and enhancing processes and tools to improve team collaboration and efficiency
● Mastery of project management skills and experience, and familiarity with many types of methodologies including both agile and waterfall
● Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work streams effectively
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Must be comfortable with mitigating team conflict and resolving communication or other problems within the project team
● Managing outside vendors to develop and deliver products on time within budget
● Must have Jira experience
● A “roll up your sleeves” mindset to get any job done.
If you are confident, driven, and are looking for an exciting role, this job could be a great opportunity for you.
This is an international blockchain gaming company that operates regionally and is opening offices in multiple locations around the globe.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.