Senior Producer (Philippines)
Production – Game Production /
Senior Producer for Design
Deep expertise. Personal and Industry evolution. Impeccable craft. These are Limit Break’s founding principles. Limit Break founded by global industry leaders in mobile gaming, We are unlocking its potential beyond games to transform digital markets into real-world economies and digital worlds into vibrant communities who will take gaming economies for both players and traders to new limits. We combine the power of technology, crypto currency, and creative vision to create experiences that connect people from all corners of the globe. Limit Break is backed by leading investors that include Buckley Ventures & Paradigm Ventures. The total crypto market capitalization increased by 25 times in a single year. The adoption rate and a number of public and private partnerships is proving it to be the next wave of technology of future and Gaming is leading the way.
About the Role:
Limit Break is looking for an organized Senior Producer with exceptional communication skills and proven game production experience. In this role, you will be responsible for owning everything within the game design team. You will contribute to design ideas and have experience on how design changes will impact the game and overall schedule. This includes owning multiple features in development, partnering with external development resources, internal stakeholders, the platform team, and various other internal or external resources involved in the development of Limit breaks game products.
Responsibilities: What you’ll do
● You will own the production schedule for gameplay features, establish timelines and coordinate the workload required to achieve milestones, as well as be responsible for identifying risks, providing mitigation plans, and regularly communicating development status to internal stakeholders.
● Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to establish clarity from ambiguity.
● You will be a key contributor to the success of the design team.
● You will facilitate collaboration with remote resources, have a team first attitude, and maintain a friendly, supportive, creative environment will be essential to your success.
You will have the opportunity to:
● Work with leadership to define design feature requirements, determine resource needs, and create/maintain production schedules for development, launch, and ongoing maintenance phases.
● Work closely as part of the project leadership team to shape the development schedule and driving production processes and procedures to ensure deadlines are metHelp build a high functioning
● Design team and create accurate schedules from the ground up.
● Work with your peers to update and assemble pre-existing schedules that will lead the effort to create and maintain the production plan.
● To be the ambassador of quality for the player experience and the core gameplay
● Being aware of current gameplay trends, the content and landscape in gaming today, and having awareness of data and metrics to inform decision making
● Regularly communicate project and milestone, status, risks, and opportunities
● Actively manage risk by proactively identifying mitigation strategies, gaining alignment on solutions, and executing
● Collaborate with internal and external teams to guide features and content from concept to implementation
● Day to day creation and communication of tasks, priorities, and deadlines for internal resources and external development teams.
● Facilitate healthy collaboration, strong communication, effective process, and accountability across all individuals and teams supporting the franchise
Requirements: Who you are and what you’ve done:
● 5+ years of game production experience
● Proven results managing ambiguous situations and driving towards clarity
● Knowledge of the full development process - design, art, audio, coding engineering tools, pipelines
● Experience working closely with the design team to conceptualize a design idea
● Ability to work with leadership and resources to align priorities and develop realistic plans to deliver on schedules.
● Experience developing continuous improvement to process and tools, to support increased collaboration and efficiency
● Ability to set and manage stakeholder expectations amidst competing priorities.
● Expert project and people management skills.
● Knowledge of various project management tools and methodologies, paired with the experience to know when and why to leverage
● Comfortable in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Organized, flexible and able to work with multiple stakeholders
● A passion for games
If you are confident, driven and are looking for an exciting role, this job could be a great opportunity for you. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org to explore this new opportunity.
This is an international blockchain gaming company that operates regionally, and is opening offices in multiple locations around the globe.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.