Lead (Director) UI/UX Designer
Manila / Park City, Utah
Art – Art /
Lead (Director) UX/UI Designer
Location: Bay Area or Las Vegas
Deep expertise. Personal and Industry evolution. Impeccable craft. These are Limit Break’s founding principles.
Limit Break founded by global industry leaders in mobile gaming, We are unlocking its potential beyond games to transform digital markets into real-world economies and digital worlds into vibrant communities who will take gaming economies for both players and traders to new limits. We combine the power of technology, crypto currency, and creative vision to create experiences that connect people from all corners of the globe.
Limit Break is backed by leading investors that include Buckley Ventures & Paradigm Ventures. The total crypto market capitalization increased by 25 times in a single year. The adoption rate and a number of public and private partnerships is proving it to be the next wave of technology of future and Gaming is leading the way.
About the Role:
Limit Break is looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer to innovate and optimize compelling new user experiences and user interfaces for our mobile games. As Lead UI/UX Designer, you will participate in product leadership, to design compelling new game experiences for mobile, cross platform and web3 integrated games.
UI/UX designer responsibilities include defining UX design best practices for our games, creating and implementing UI assets, pipelines and tools for our games inside the Unity engine, and establishing a strong data driven approach to design using real time customer metrics from live services. These responsibilities require a high degree of knowledge and experience in gaming, user experience and interaction design. You will get to innovate and shape new gaming experiences from concept to hands-on implementation.
Responsibilities. What you'll do:
● Lead UI/UX design of our mobile, cross platform to ensure a frictionless and compelling user experience, engaging gameplay experience and feature prioritization and optimizations against business goals
● Collaborate with the Creative, Art, Design and UI teams to develop wireframes, concept art and assets for game menus, HUD elements, in-world graphic design, logos, iconography, motion graphics, vfx, 3D environments and animations
● Establish a data driven design culture for UI/UX, grounded in user research and validated with real time customer data from Live Services
● Create UX wireframes, flow diagrams, player journey maps to prototype concepts and streamline development
● Define/Create vfx and cinematics in Unity to reinforce visual narrative and key moments of gameplay
You will enjoy working on our team and perform well if you can answer “yes” to the following:
● Do you have an 'easy user interface?
● Are you a believer in the Empowered Product Team model (vs Delivery or Feature teams)?
● Do you have the confidence to challenge and ask ‘why’ when you don’t understand or have a different POV?
● Can you get valuable things done even when there are multiple barriers to doing so?
● Are your default settings energetic, optimistic, actions focused, solutions focused?
● Can you thrive in a very agile, constantly and rapidly changing environment?
● Are you a self-starter able to move forward with minimal direction and without full clarity?
● Must communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively (even on technical subjects)?
● Are you able to influence and build consensus across all disciplines and levels?
● Do you have a strong attention to detail, taking pride in delivering first class outputs?
● Do you intuitively know when to challenge and when to pull back and/or try another route to getting what you need from people?
Requirements. Who you are and what you’ve done:
● 6+ years experience in UI/UX Design role and Product Leadership in games.
● Experience in mobile F2P, casino and online games a plus
● Proven experience developing, launching and live operating multiple successful games
● Expert knowledge of UX best practices, with demonstrated experience of evidence based decision making
● Strong UX skills in wireframing and prototyping using industry standard tools like Figma, Marvel, InVision, Acure, etc
● Experience building UI in Unity Engine.
● Experience assembling a wide assortment of assets (visual effects, 3D animations, gameplay, audio and more) a plus
● Experience working with Agile, Lean methodologies
If you are confident, driven and are looking for an exciting role, this job could be a great opportunity for you. This is an international blockchain gaming company that operates regionally, and is opening offices in multiple locations around the globe.We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.