Product Support Specialist
At Linear, we are creating software for teams who want to build high quality products. Quality of software is driven by both the talent of its creators and how they feel while they’re crafting it. Teams that have the time and energy to be focused on the work itself can build magical, high quality software. Our tools and practices need to do their best to nurture this, not take it away. To bring back the right focus, these are the foundational ideas Linear is built on - The Linear Method.
Our founders Tuomas, Karri, and Jori started this journey in 2019 and have designed, delivered and scaled software at some of the fastest growing tech companies in the world — Uber, Airbnb, and Coinbase. We are a remote-first company with a team of 10 based in the USA and EU and we're looking to hire great people who are based in US/EU or equivalent timezones. We raised Series A funding in December 2020 lead by Sequoia Capital and have investment support and advisement from industry leaders including Dick Costolo (Managing Partner, 01 Advisors|Former CEO, Twitter) Dylan Field (CEO, Figma), and Patrick Collison (CEO, Stripe).
We're looking for a Product Support Specialist to join our team and deliver the best end to end experience for our engineering customers. As the technical counterpart to our Customer Success Lead, you will work with customers to troubleshoot and resolve technical support issues including debugging and APIs. You'll work with our internal team to share customer feedback and insights, contribute to our technical documentation, and engage our customer community via social channels. If you enjoy enabling startups and top development teams to build the next generation of innovative products, we'd love to connect with you.
What you'll do
- Support high-touch customers in end to end engagement including product demos, onboarding, account setup, debugging issues, and feature and integration discovery, etc.
- Partner with our engineering team to surface customer feedback, document and reproduce bugs.
- Investigate and resolve inbound customer issues reported through all communication channels including Slack, Twitter, email, etc.
- Build and engage our Slack community and developer community building integrations with Linear through developer centric events, community initiatives, technical demos, etc.
- Passion about technology, products, and Linear's mission.
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues including API's and integration setups (Github, etc.). Ability to reproduce bugs (Slack, Sentry, Zendesk, Figma, etc) in various environments (different browsers, Windows, Mac, Mobile, etc).
- Excellent communication and customer services skills and experience working with technical or engineering user base.
- A strong interest in developer community engagement.