Enterprise Sales Director
Fort Worth TX /
Sales & Marketing – Director /
Linear Labs is launching the most important technological development in electric motors since its advent 100 years ago. With 45% of the world’s electricity passing through an electric motor, Linear Labs is ushering in the next generation of motor electrification that is globally transformative. We are looking for the right people with the expertise, agility, and zeal to make it happen. We are looking for someone who is solutions oriented and a problem solver both autonomously and in a team environment. Quality, reliability, integrity, and a striving for excellence are essential characteristics.
We are searching for an Enterprise Sales Director to join our team @ Linear Labs Inc. Reporting to the CEO, this position will be based onsite at our Corporate location/facility in Fort Worth, TX. The Enterprise Sales Director will manage all sales efforts of the sales team, motivate and mentor the sales team, and ensure the sales team meets expected sales targets through strategic planning, strict alignment with the sales process, and effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
What You'll Do
- Hire and then lead our enterprise solutions sales team (approximately 10 total) to include customer facing sales representatives, inside sales, and pre-sales engineers.
- Develop best practices and processes that can be easily scaled with our rapid growth.
- Develop effective sales strategies for a targeted customer base to include account strategy, penetration plan and multiple senior management relationships within each customer
- Proven familiarity and success with account-based sales and marketing programs.
- Provide oversite for direct and indirect contract negotiations considering product, application, price, quality, availability, reliability, and technical support.
- Build and develop training material and deliver a Sales Playbook in first 30 days to help new team members ramp up quickly and be at their best.
- Create dashboard reports to submit to management for tracking and success factors.
- Work with leadership to set sales metrics, sales goals and KPI’s that will be used to optimize the sales team performance and overall business.
- Continuously engaged in the sales team performance by monitoring performance and metrics at all stages.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of progressive sales experience including 5+ years of sales management experience in an enterprise or consultative sales environment
- Highly prefer experience within one of the following industries: electric motors, robotics, drones, IoT, automation, or conveyor systems
- Desired experience within a startup, entrepreneurial, high growth organization
- Proven experience in developing go-to-market plans and driving new revenue streams
- Strong business and financial acumen, with a history of delivering financial results
- Ability to explain quote to cash process
- Highly driven and proven capability to hit targets whether these are daily call reports, quotas, or customer applications of our motors
- Ability to thrive in a diversified work environment with varying levels of ambiguity
- Ability to think creatively and work independently to lead projects
- Track record of working under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal communication and strong presentation skills
- Strong coaching skills to help the team execute initial conversations, discovery calls and handle objections
- High EQ, natural leader, with ability to work closely with C level executives both internally and with the customers
- Strong CRM skills and have a list of key tools the sales team must use to be accountable and effective with process management through close
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO benefits
- Stock options
- Growth potential with an enterprising and energetic team
Compensation will be commensurate with experience
Linear Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.