Client Delivery Director
Fort Worth TX /
Client Delivery /
Linear Labs is launching the most important technological development in electric motors since its advent 100 years ago. With 45% of the world’s electricity passing through an electric motor, Linear Labs is ushering in the next generation of motor electrification that is globally transformative.
We are seeking a Client Delivery Director to join our team! This position will be based in Fort Worth, TX.
Actively contribute to continuously improving our project management capabilities, including starting, leading and participating in process improvements initiatives. We are looking for a versatile, experienced leader who can play (and thrive) leading Project Management delivery roles for long term Product Roadmaps with key customers. This is a content-rich Project Management role and is essential to the success of our customers and Linear Labs.
Certification (UL, CSA, ISO, PPAP, DFEMA) and regulatory deliverables (such as FAA) are as important to our success as our smart motors. We are looking for someone who thrives in a start-up environment and demonstrates:
• Relentless drive to win and bring a product to market
• Start-up mentality to wear multiple hats and do what’s required to get the job done
• Ability to operate at the intersection of strategy, operations, external customer and internal organization
• Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
• Intense collaboration
• Passionate customer focus
• Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do
• Be the primary counterpart to the client’s program management and leadership team responsible for delivery of the program and commercial roll out of our product within the OEM.
• Be responsible for establishing a project end-to-end across Linear Labs and the client. This includes all tools, processes, system, communications, meeting cadence, operating committees and any other aspect required to successfully execute a project.
• Ensure quality and accuracy of integrated project plans encompassing all cross-functional activities (Human Factors, Software Development, Hardware dependencies, Business Development, Regulatory, etc.).
•Monitor and track the project and project deliverables. Organize, plan and direct project schedules, milestones, risks, assumptions, decisions and budgets.
• Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding requirements, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of program.
• May eventually lead an internal team of SMEs including Product, Technical, Legal, Regulatory, Security, Compliance, and Customer Service to deliver on a customer engagement; for now, this role will assume 100% responsibility for all.
• Track relevant metrics and drive action items based on results.
• Co-create and support Project Management process improvement initiatives.
Here is some of what you’ll need
• 8-10 years of experience; 5+ years in program management with client facing experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology or related industry.
• Exposure to industrial motor or automotive environment.
• Expertise with product / capabilities roadmaps.
• Experience in motor related industries; HVAC, industrial applications, automotive a plus.
• Experience in management consulting preferred.
• Experience in a start-up preferred.
The successful candidates will have
• Proven experience collaborating with sales and delivery teams in aligning to client strategy to drive growth.
• A deep understanding of our client's industry. A natural sense of curiosity to learn more.
• A track record of successfully leading transformational programs.
• A balance of business and technical acumen.
• Experience and success within a matrix organization.
• Accountable for overall account development, health, and P&L.
• Accountable for client experience and satisfaction.
• Accountable for delivery quality and the fulfillment of outcomes.
• Acts as a thought leader and evangelist for the development and improvement of execution quality within Linear Labs.
• Serves as a key member of the account management team to identify client needs and develop solution options and services to meet those needs.
• Manages the holistic relationship with the client.
• Alongside the Account Manager, leads the account team to identify client needs and develop solution options and services to meet those needs.
• Directs execution of sales and delivery activities based on the approved business plan and following the standards and practices established by/with functional organizations.
• Ensures consistency of client experience in both selling and delivery.
• Develops Gantt charts, program plans, and staffing plans which ensure the delivery team has the capability and capacity to execute solutions.
• Develops relationships with channel partners for the identification and delivery of opportunities.
• Drives account performance targets for applicable Key Performance Indicators.
• May from time to time carry a growth target and/or a revenue quota for assigned clients.
• Experience with matrixed managed resources and management of sub-contracted and temporary resources throughout the team.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent required. Master's degree preferred.
• Area of Study/Degree: Mechanical, Electrical or other relevant Engineering degree is desired.
• 10+ years work experience
• 5 years' experience in a professional services delivery organization preferred
• 5 years' experience managing large client programs ($2M+)
Linear Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.