Fort Worth TX /
Engineering – Join Our Engineering Team /
Linear Labs is launching the most important technological development in electric motors since its advent 100 years ago. With 45% of the world’s electricity passing through an electric motor, Linear Labs is ushering in the next generation of motor electrification that is globally transformative. We are looking for the right people with the expertise, agility, and zeal to make it happen. You are solutions oriented, a problem solver both autonomously and in a team environment. Quality, reliability, integrity, and a striving for excellence are in your character.
Job Description (Mechanical)
- Read blueprints, schematics, and diagrams to determine the method and sequence of assembly of a part, machine, or piece of equipment
- Verify dimensions of parts, using precision measuring instruments, to ensure that specifications are met (bearings, shaft alignment, sprockets, gears, couplings)
- Operate metalworking machines to make housings, fittings, and fixtures
Job Description (Electrical)
- Test the performance of electro-mechanical assemblies, using test instruments (oscilloscope, power analyzer, megger/hi pot tester)
- Install electronic parts and hardware, using soldering equipment and hand tools (wiring, connectors, power supplies, motor controllers, power transformers)
- Test and operate machines, analyze and record test results, and prepare written documentation to describe the tests, and what the test results were.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience required preferable with certification or college degree
- Work under engineering supervisory environment
- Experience with reading and following Blueprints, Schematics, and Assembly Drawings
- Experience with assembly and dis-assembly or repair of electro-mechanical components, mechanisms, machines, and motors
- Experience using hand and power tools, drill press, other metal working equipment (mechanical)
- Experience using high voltage electrical (AC/DC power grid, inverters, transformers, batteries) and electronics testing equipment (electrical)
- Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills
- Observing safety rules for working in a shop environment
- Quality Focus
- Competitive salary, Bonus, & Equity
- Health insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Growth potential with an enterprising and energetic team
Linear Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.